Merging Pull Requests
We will now build the monthly change log from our GitHub commits. When merging a commit, please ensure you:
- Click the
Merge pull requestbutton
- Give the merge a descriptive but short title
- For the commit message prepend it with one of the following tags for the pull request to appear in the changelog:
- devices: or newdevice: For new device support.
- feature: or feat: To indicate this is a new or updated feature
- webui: or web: To indicate this is an update to the WebUI
- fix: or bugfix: To show this is a bug fix.
- refactoring: or refactor: When the changes are refactoring a large portion of code
- You can reference an issue number with
- Use the
Confirm squash and mergebutton to merge.
feature: Added new availability map #4401
newdevice: Added support for Cisco ASA #4402